Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bad chinglish and licks wannabe's

So finally, my cousins, my sister and I decided on which trip to take to the east coast. The total was around $500 each for a 7-day trip. We visited the Tai-pan Tours to go and reserve our tickets and while we were walking around the plaza I saw this :



Its suppose to be a cosmetic store, but I think it looks suspiciously similar to the well known burger joint:




In the end, I came to the conclusion that Chinese people are awesome. Although their chinglish could use some improvements:




Adding to that, It was REEEAAAALLLY hot outside and thankfully I was standing beside my monstrously tall cousin. But he refused to share his shadow with me...



Meanwhile:


1 comment:

  1. ... Will you share your shadow with me?

    Also, who can forget the "FRESH SANDWICH"es sold at T&T and Foody Mart!?

    ReplyDelete