Friday, August 6, 2010

How my cousins' eye feels like

Okay, so this event happened a couple years back, but I wanted to share it with you guys anyways. Even to today we still joke about it. XD

A lot of my stories/experiences include my cousins so we will now refer to my cousins as :

'C' for the older one & 'W' for the younger one, they're both sisters.

Anyways:

So one day, I went to go visit my cousins. After chilling for a while, they decided to go upstairs (for whatever reason, can't be bothered to remember). So we're hanging out upstairs and I'm trying to take a nap in 'C's bedroom when I hear chit-chat from the other room.



So me being me, I decide to do some weird random stance behind 'C' so that when she turns around from the conversation, she freaks out. So my stance basically consisted of me pointing my finger very close to her face and making a weird noise.

But it turned out something like this:



Okay, at this point she turns around and FULLY acknowledges that my finger in near her face. Normal people would :
1) slap my hand away and walk out of the room
or
2)walk around my hand
Guess what she does? :



She walks INTO my finger. This picture EXACTLY describes what it felt like.

Thanks 'C', Much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO! I'm glad I made it into one of your first posts. Amazing ugly carpet details too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I HAD to show the world how ugly your carpet was! I couldnt help it XD

    ReplyDelete